Find a local GP

Your local doctor can provide vaccinations and assist you with information about immunisation.

Vaccination information can also be given by a maternal and child health nurse, council health services and Aboriginal health services.

If you don’t have a doctor you can find a local GP through the National Health Service Directory.

Use the ‘find a health service’ finder to search for general practices in your area. Just enter your postcode and select the kind of service you are looking for. The service finder will even tell you what services are open right now. You can also search for pharmacists, hospitals and emergency departments. The National Health Services Directory is an Australian Government service provided by HealthDirect.

Other services:

  • The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) – Immunisation Drop-in Centre
  • The National Health Service Directory is available as a free app
  • The VaxOnTime app also lists local vaccination services.

Find your local immunisation session
or maternal and child health service

Your local council or shire will run regular immunisation sessions for children and adults, at various locations in your area. You can also talk to the maternal and child health nurse in your local council area. The maternal and child health service is a free health service for all Victorian families with children.

Immunisation Sessions

The infant (6 weeks to 6 years) immunisation sessions that have traditionally been coordinated by Council monthly in Bacchus Marsh and Ballan will no longer be available in 2016.This service will now be provided free of charge by local medical practitioners

Maternal and Child Health Services

Thanks to the cities of Brimbank, Darebin, Hobson’s Bay, Hume, Macedon Ranges, Maribyrnong, Melbourne, Melton, Moonee Valley, Moreland, Moorabool, Wyndham and Yarra for supporting our campaign.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.